pH 4.01 Calibration Solution (1 L) - HI7004/1L
- Accuracy of /- 0.01 pH @ 25°C
- Temperature chart of the actual pH value at various temperatures printed on each bottle
- Air-tight seal to ensure the quality of the solution
HI7004/1L is a premium quality pH 4.01 calibration buffer produced in accordance with ISO 3696/BS3978 standards using high purity salts, deionized water, certified weight-checked balances, and Class A glassware in a temperature controlled environment monitored with certified thermometers. Reported values are accurate to /- 0.01 pH @ 25°C and are traceable to NIST Standard Reference Materials (SRMs).
Air tight bottle with tamper-proof seal
- Ensures quality and freshness of solution
- Hanna buffers are specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from manufacture for an unopened bottle.
This pH 4.01 buffer solution is dyed red for easy identification
- Easy to identify which buffer is being used for calibration