Grease and Fats Alkaline Cleaning Solution (500 mL) - HI70631L
The HI70631L is an effective alkaline cleaning solution that is specially formulated for use in applications where a pH electrode can be coated with grease and fats. Electrodes can become dirty from use and will produce inaccurate results even as they read correctly in a pH buffer. Hanna's cleaning solutions eliminate impurities and residues that are left on electrode surfaces when immersed in samples during measurement and stored incorrectly. Hanna suggests cleaning the bulb and junction of your electrode on a regular basis to ensure that the probe is always clean and prevent any clogging of the junction. Hanna's line of cleaning solutions have been specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from the date of manufacture.
- Specially formulated cleaning solution to remove grease and fats from a pH electrode.
- Air tight bottle with tamper-proof seal to ensure quality.
- Expiration date and lot number clearly marked on the bottle.
Air tight bottle with tamper-proof seal
- Ensures quality and freshness of solution
Each bottle marked with lot number and expiration date
- Hanna cleaning solutions are specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from manufacture for an unopened bottle