Electrolyte Fill Solution,1M KCl + AgCl in FDA Bottle (30 mL x 4) - HI8093
- Fill solution for single junction pH & ORP electrodes
- Convenient 30 mL bottles
- Clearly marked bottle with expiration date and lot number
As one of the most common models of electrodes, the single junction reference electrode is made with a Ag/AgCl wire. The wire is equilibrated in a solution of KCl that is in contact with the sample to be measured, often through a porous junction. As AgCl is soluble in concentrated KCl, the electrolyte must be saturated with AgCl to prevent the plating from dissolving off of the wire. The HI8093 electrolyte solution ensures optimum measurement performance from your pH electrode.
FDA compliant bottle
- Light blocking bottle to prevent against degradation by UV light
Air tight bottle with tamper-proof seal
- Ensures quality and freshness of solution
Each bottle marked with lot number and expiration date.
- Hanna storage solutions are specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from manufacture for an unopened bottle.
Single junction electrodes use a fill solution as the HI7071 that contains 3.5M KCl AgCl, while double junction electrodes typically use HI7082 that contains 3.5M KCl.