Chocolate pH Tester HI981039
• pH electrode with replaceable bridge electrolyte
· The pH electrode has an outer junction sleeve that can be removed and cleaned. Once cleaned a small amount of supplied gel electrolyte is added and the junction is refreshed improving the pH measurement and extending the life of the meter.
• Low temperature (LT) glass
· The pH glass tip uses a special low temperature (LT) glass formulation with a lower resistance of approximately 50 Megaohms compared to general purpose (GP) with a resistance of about 100 Megaohms. This is beneficial when measuring food products at lower temperatures in order to have the ideal resistance for the measuring circuit.
• Conical tip
· Allows for easy penetration into semisolids, which is needed when wanting to take a direct measurement in chocolate.
• PVDF body
· Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) is a food grade plastic that is resistant to most chemicals and solvents, including sodium hypochlorite. It has high abrasion resistance, mechanical strength, and resistance to ultraviolet light. PVDF is also resistant to fungal growth.
• Large LCD
· An enhanced LCD displays the measurement reading, stability indicator, low battery indicator, and calibration tags.
• Automatic calibration
· The Foodcare Chocolate pH Tester is calibrated automatically to one or two points. The calibration buffers are automatically recognized and after calibration the buffer values used are shown on the display.
• Automatic temperature compensation • Stability indicator
· An hourglass indicator is displayed on the LCD until a stable reading is obtained. Once a reading stabilizes, the indicator disappears and a reading can be taken.
• Automatic shut-off
· The meter can be set to automatically turn off after 8 minutes or 60 minutes to conserve battery life in the event that the meter is left on. The auto-off feature can also be disabled.
• Probe diagnostic
· During calibration the meter will display an error (Err) message as an indicator that the probe needs to be cleaned.
• Long battery life
· The Foodcare Chocolate pH Tester has an exceptional battery life of approximately 700 hours. When the battery power is running low, a low battery indicator is displayed.
· The Foodcare Chocolate pH Tester is a fully featured meter at a price that is affordable for both the hobbyist and professional.
|pH||Range||0.00 to 12.00 pH|
|Accuracy (@25°C/77°F)||±0.05 pH|
|Calibration||automatic, one or two-point|
|Additional Specifications||Temperature Compensation||automatic, 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|Glass Type||LT (low temperature)|
|Battery Type / Life||CR2032 Li-ion / approx.800 hours of continuous use|
|Auto-off||8 minutes, 60 minutes,or can be disabled|
|Environment||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH 95% max|
|Dimensions||51 x 148 x 21 mm (2 x 5.8 x 0.9“)|
|Weight||45 g (1.6 oz.)|
|Ordering Information||HI981039 is supplied with pH 4.01 buffer solution sachets (2), pH 7.01 buffer solution sachets (2), electrode cleaning and disinfection solution for chocolate deposits (2), gelled bridge electrolyte, electrode storage solution, CR2032 3V Li-ion battery, quality certificate, and instruction manual.|