84 µS/cm Conductivity Standard Solution - HI6033
HI6033 is a premium quality 84 µS/cm conductivity standard solution that is prepared against a NIST traceable potassium chloride solution and supplied with a certificate of analysis. HI6033 is contained in a blue light-block bottle to protect the reagent against light exposure. Hanna conductivity solutions have the lot number and expiration date clearly marked on the label and are air tight with a tamper-proof seal to ensure the quality of the solution. Hanna's line of conductivity standards have been specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from the date of manufacture for an unopened bottle.
- Supplied with Certificate of Analysis
- Temperature chart of the actual µS/cm value at various temperatures printed on each bottle
- Air tight bottle with tamper-proof seal to ensure quality
Details:HI6033 is a premium quality 84 µS/cm conductivity standard solution standardized with a conductivity meter that has been calibrated with potassium chloride NIST 2202 SRM (Standard Reference Material) in deionized water for analytical use in accordance with ISO 3696/BS3978. Additional equipment used in the preparation of the solutions includes certified weight-checked balances, Class A glassware and certified thermometers.
The HI6033 is supplied with Certificate of Analysis
- Product code
- Lot number
- Mean lot value
- SRMs that were used
- Manufacturing date
- Expiration date
Each bottle marked with lot number and expiration date
- Hanna conductivity standards are specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from manufacture for an unopened bottle.
Air tight bottle with tamper-proof seal
- Ensures quality and freshness of solution